By placing an advertisement or listing on machineryseller.co.nz , the advertiser accepts the following:
- The machineryseller website is operated under New Zealand law. Any advertisements or listings on machineryseller must comply.
- A listing/advertisement must comply with the New Zealand Code of Advertising Practice established under the Advertising Standards Authority.
- Listings/advertisements – the machinery descriptions shall be truthful, honest and legally compliant and the advertiser asserts they have the absolute right to sell the machine being listed.
- Advertisers unconditionally accept responsibility for all content that they upload to the website.
- By submitting a casual listing/advertisement you agree to pay machineryseller when listing by credit card.
- Dealer contracts must be settled for the full amount of the contract within 14 days from the date of invoice.
- Each advertisement can contain only one item of machinery.
- No links to websites are permitted within listings/advertisements.
- Hayleymedia Ltd reserves the right to withdraw any listing it believes is false or misleading or inappropriate for the machineryseller website.
machineryseller.co.nz DISPLAYS LISTINGS AND ADVERTISEMENTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ADVERTISEMENTS AND ANY OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN LISTINGS OR ADVERTISEMENTS ON THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL machineryseller.co.nz, ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY COSTS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR OTHER CLAIMS WHATSOEVER ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY AS A RESULT OF THE DISPLAY OR NON-DISPLAY OF LISTINGS/ADVERTISEMENTS OR OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE.