2 Tonne Pallet Lifting Bars
These pallet lifting bars are designed to allow for the flat level lifting of a standard pallet. Four lift points are located on each corner allowing stability. Adjustable end hook sleeves are located at the end of each lifting bar to accommodate long or short arrangements.
* Full Lift Device documentation – care and maintenance, disposal, storage, etc.
* Supplied with proof load test report.
* Supplied with MPI test report.
* Australian designed and manufactured.
* Full compliance with AS4991-2004.
Safe Work Load Limit: 2 tonne per pair
Tare Weight: 14kg per lift bar
Dimensions: 1384mm (end hole to end hole)
Finish: Y14 Golden Yellow
Design and Testing Standards: AS4991 / AS1171
Proof Load Testing: Yes – per above standards
MPI Weld Inspection: Yes – per above standards
Manufacturer’s Guarantee: 1 Year
Quantity in stock: 40+ pairs. For bulk orders / enquiries please see contact below