MACC Costruzioni Meccaniche Srl, a leading company in the field of sawn and slicing machines for ferrous and aluminum materials, has been operating since 1976 at Schio (VI).
MACC is able to offer its customers a wide range of cutting machines (manual, automatic, numerical control, vertical, abrasive disc, etc.) on the national and international market.
The MACC production has always distinguished, besides the wide choice of models, for quality, safety and constant technological innovation. The technical and commercial staff is at full customer service to evaluate the different requests and offer the most appropriate solution to any need.
Our production system is certified UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008
TECHNICAL DATA AND NORMAL EQUIPMENT
- Vertical rotation on bolt with adjustable tapered bearings without backlash.
- High-capacity blade control with two-speed motor and special reducer with bronze gear tempered and ground worm screw
- Appropriately dimensioned flywheels
- Strong band guides with tight stress-raiser bearings
- Vice with a device for quick lock
- Accident-preventing devices on the flywheel housing, on the control handle
- Cutting range 0 ° to 45 ° right
- Adjustable stop for cuts of the same size
- 24 V low voltage plant
- Overall dimensions: 1000 x 1155 x 1600
- 0.06 kW power-driven pump for band cooling
- Complete with one blade, base and coolant pump suitable for 215v/1/50Hz power supply
BIGGER or smaller? - Please check out our other listings.