TRUTOOL TKF 700 BEVELLER POWERTOOL
Small and handy. With the TruTool TKF 700, you can achieve chamfer lengths up to 7 mm on straight sheets as well as on tubes. The quick-adjustment mechanism makes it easy to change the carrier and cutting direction. The TruTool TKF 700 is the lightest model in its class. The machine can be easily guided manually in a vertical, horizontal, or upside-down position, or can be used stationary in a work station. The round handle ensures comfortable work operations.
Lightweight: At just 5.4 kg, the TruTool TKF 700 is the lightest and smallest model.
The right setting: The chamfer height and sheet thickness can be easily adjusted without tools.
Ideal for limited space conditions: You can rotate the cutting direction by 90° to the right or left.
30°, 37.5° or 45°: You can choose from three carriers for individual bevel angles.
- FOR STRAIGHT AND RADIUS EDGES: Weld seam preparation on outer and inner contour. With interior cutouts from 90 mm diameter and curved edges with radii from 40 mm.
- TUBES: Weld seam preparation on tubes with an inside diameter from 80 mm.
Included accessories Trutool TKF 700:
- Standard cutter
- Torx T25 hexagonal wrench
- Allen key DIN 911-5
- Allen key DIN 911-4
- Roller holder complete
- TRUMPF box M3
- NZ Plug inclusive: AS/NZ 3760/2010 Test & Tag
- 5 Year warranty (register online)
Choice of Beveller: